- For third-party builds, add configure flag to allow using system ciphers for FTP over TLS. Display a warning if an insecure cipher is negotiated as result of using system ciphers.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed loading of the directory comparison flag for bookmakrs in the Site Manager
- Changing the interface layout and icon theme no longer results in an inconsistent UI state
- Some SFTP servers send additional information on errors. This information is now shown in the message log
- If the local file cannot be opened on SFTP transfers FileZilla no longer automatically retries
- Updated SFTP components from PuTTY
The latest stable version of FileZilla Client is 3.14.1
Please select the file appropriate for your platform below.
This installer may include bundled offers. Check below for more options.
The 64bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported.