- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
Downloads in SysInfo › GPU-Z
|TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.8.6||Nov 4, 2015||1.7 MB|
|TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.8.6 w/ ASUS ROG Skin||Nov 4, 2015||1.8 MB|
GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package.
We also offer a GPU-Z SDK, which is provided as simple-to-use DLL with full feature set. Commercial support and customization options are available, please contact us for details.
- Discussion Forum
- Test builds Forum
It’s so simple to use, you don’t need documentation.
Just download and run the binary, without installation.
The latest version is available in the downloads section.