MPC-HC is an extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows®. It supports all common video and audio file formats available for playback. We are 100% spyware free, there are no advertisements or toolbars.
1.7.10 64-bit – https://binaries.mpc-hc.org/MPC%20HomeCinema%20-%20×64/MPC-HC_v1.7.10_x64/MPC-HC.1.7.10.×64.exe
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows® XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 both 32-bit and 64-bit
- System Requirements:An SSE capable CPU
For 32-bit (x86) Windows
For 64-bit (x64) Windows
After 5 months since our last stable build, we are happy to announce v1.7.10.
This release is a bugfix release, with many improvements and a few new features.
A few highlights of this release:
- Completely new Internal Audio Renderer:
- Uses sanear project as backend
- Requires Windows Vista or newer
- Outputs sound through WASAPI (shared or exclusive)
- Employs automatic channel downmixing
- Provides stereo crossfeed processing option (for headphones)
- Tries to preserve signal pitch when playing at custom rate (time stretching)
- Supports bitstreaming
Note that you need to select the new renderer in options in order to use it
- Windows 10 related fixes:
- Improved mouse behavior
- Fixed volume control with scroll wheel
- Window snapping to desktop edges
- Allow hardware decoding of UHD video with AMD cards
- Big video rendering stability improvement
- New Indonesian, Lithuanian and Punjabi translations. Remember that you can help us translating MPC-HC to your language.
Don’t forget, that our official builds, both the stable and the beta builds, are digitally signed. Be aware of scams and only get the files from our site!
Also, to report bugs, suggestions and generally provide feedback, use our Trac; reporting anything on social media or in any other place is just pointless, as the developers only follow Trac.
You can download the new version here. For the complete changes see the changelog.